Monday, September 19, 2005

I m falling asleep

well right now im kinda tired but i don't want to nap cause yestarday i had a really awfull night so il try toi get anything on my mind right now.

But well trying to remeber that phil collins song i heard yestarday or why the hell earth google didnt work on my pc but well

right now im plug to my music and my eating time i gettoing close or maybe it just pass some few hours ago but well, i would love to be in a plane right now landing in holand to make a sto p there on my way to france and then by train to swistzerland and after hanging ther for awhile going to liechentstein and maybe some of italy.

Wow my babling is awsome , but well as well i pass a metro station were an x use to get off to go home , i was there today and i could help my self to think about that history and a " what if.." i saw her would i say to her wasaaaaaaap or else but well nothing really happend, i just help a blind guy.

"lucha de Gigantes" a song for remeber , our song werever we are, and would always make me think abour being afraid of that enormity were no one hears my voice... this paper monster ... i belive in terrible ghost of a strange place, and in my silly nes to make your laugh explode...

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons