Monday, September 19, 2005

a copy paste

Juts as if i would like to fill a blank is like that just doing that copy paste to forget, just doing that to move on...
I wish that was as simple...
My life turn around again and someone smile back at me and im tring to learn again how to smile and she is really good at making me smile and make me happy i have always good times and great adventures with her i dont feel lonely any more eventhough she dosen't let me get some sleep but well is always nice to talk by the beach in an amac, or spend a whole after noon in a pier watching every color of the sky and having being, mud up.
But is as bad that she is not always around...
Is again like murphys luck, bute well i enjoy and tresure every moment and every smile, every sunset, hug, and arguments even the pretend fights jeje ...

Also our english dialogs , and our cold trips over watermelons...

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons