Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Que chingona es la vida

Well im feeling much better, and writting for no one actually, im not expresing totally my self in facebook for a while, ill try.

I free a little bit of myself, i relieve a type of confesion, and if thats not enough i dont give a shit.
The natural thing is to belive i one own fault, but fuck it, fuck it fucker fuck, y tried, i dried my brains out, and still am .
I guess they arent up for the challenge.

Yes I am a fucking cheap, lazy, crazy bastard...

I save each dime, or cent i can , i love to travel and thats why i work for, going out to wherever, not to a pub every week end...



I love watching movies and tv and be under a blanket just hanging around...

I would cross the world just to say hi, give a hug, or a kiss...

What a bastard I am, how should i dare to open a car door to a girl, o my god why would i think of taking may jacket off and give it to a cold girl, make shure she is safe back in her house.

that happens for me for being such a jackass, and expresing my pain, i guess im not allowed to cry right!!!

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons