Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meztitla VIP


I just came yestarday from this magical town named Tepoztlan, located in the estate of Morelos just like 40 minutes away from the city and just like 79pesos by bus or 108 pesos by car.


Im baffled a little bit, cause well a town who basically (I think) is dedicated to service and well some harvesting and to sell hand made crafts.


I visted 2 PLACES to eat and well the first the food wasnt so goos and the service well, i wasnt happy to leave a tip, but whatever.
I spend 3 days and 2 nights away from a city full of persons with mouth thingy in their faces.
I like a lotr my work and is great to have som days off from school but was awsome to be away from everyone and to have literaly meztitla empty was awsome.

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons