Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My earth hour week end



Well basically after getting out of work i started my journey to Tepoztlan Morelos.
I arrived to the gas station the stop that the bus makes and usually there is a small bus that takes you to the town but in this ocasion the service was over it was almost 8pm.
I started walking toward the town and during the earth hour i actually didnt use no lights at all even in a dark alley or path to my final destination Meztitla.
I spend my night there didnt sleep at all i was asisiting to a Scouts ceremonies so they finished at 5 am or somthing like that.

The next morning after a few minutes (at least it feel like that ) I took a group to climb up in the small "Dado " a 28 meters rappel and climbing was pretty good but then the sun start warming up and we had a no water situation a group of 8 or 9 persons and just a bottle of water.
(not the best thing to do )



But it was great climbing on my weekend.

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons