Thursday, February 10, 2005

WIshing I was there

As every day i was wishing i could be around you and well surfing around i even found you again, it had to be you cause it would be many coincidence if it wasn't you.
WHat can a poet write to make you smile or even to take your breath away just with a word or two.
WHat could had made a difference in my everday morning if you would think just alittle about me, and if im good or simple how Im i doing.
I don't now what can i do but being alone i can find there myself, maybe just for a while, scape away from myself, just for a while.
I wonder if its possible to try this look in my darkest corner, or in my brightest though, maybe a little of french or spanish in my tongue.
I know we had problems but i can remember one...
Trying to figure how could it be, and wondering why i can't take you out of my head, heart & soul. Feeling frustrated for another meaningless day with a shaveless
I don't know how long I been doing this but well what matters if it has been for a while.
I'm still on Japan time but well nothing that a taco can't fix or even better a burritos sesion.
Just sure , and really piss off as usual, my stupid habits as usual...
Don't tell me you take the time to learn the language, your voice to understand you, just a phrase just a word or letter to feel you closer.
It looks like I'm losing again but well what else is new not to surprise me just a vain feeling of what could it be, of what does the sky looks like when I'm in my red sweater next to you just for the reason of be.
What a rainy day can be without my umbrella but just holding your hand or holding you next to me not to lose the heat.
Do we already know each other or is just my inmagination again, just a dream maybe as every night when you come walking in them(my dreams).

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons