Tuesday, February 15, 2005

BUenos AIres - Day 3

Well i get up not to early but just kinda waiting for the car of the production to pick me up and take me to puerto madero.
We kinda get lost between boca and puerto madero and finally we get to the entrance of this beatifull natural park were they were shooting ROsalbas scenes and well I just hang there for a while until they wrap there and we move to the next location like 2 blocks away.
It was really sunny and well lots of nice girls and well it tokk us just like 3 hours or less.
We get some meal and we took of i had the chance to help this actres with her mexican accent or more neutral accent.
After they take me to the hotel after a while i took a walk to the recoleta center were well there was like an corean exposition and some brazilian-argentinan drawings and cool stuff.
In the back part of that museom there was some tango lessons tha t i just watch for a while.
I took off and had a dejavu outside but keeo walking and then back to the recoleta village and get some mac do.
I realized I spend most of that evening walking but well that was cool i had to go back cause the next day i was leaving to Uruguay joojojo another stamp in my pasport jojojo.
So well i go back an prepare my stuff and start writing some post cards and cause i was really tired i fell asleep.

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons