Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'll be your Luke Danes

Maybe there could be guy who will give you a 1000 roses but il be the one who give you one and last
or maybe longer than expect...
Ill be the one who will wait you forever and be standing in that coffe shop just for a glimps of you.
Ill be the one pouring your tea in your mornings an d trying to make you a nice day while your still in your pjs.
Ill be your luke Danes when my outfit is always the same jeans tshirt and shaveless look and will never be good chosing a gift.
ANd can become your handyman whenever you need me ...
Ill keep thinking about you everyday and meybe deny it for a while but still
I'll try to be me for you
Ill try to be the luke danes for her lorelai gilmore and try to do my best for being your Gustavo Hinojos for his ...

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons