Monday, August 28, 2006


I realized my beard grows fast, i can travel for miles just for a smile.
I can sleep in the floor and the weekend roadtrips are cool eventhough my jefa gets punk.
A party in the street after your celebration were we share with you.
We feel real proud being part of your life, and sharing all the experiences that you make us live.
Is funny how you make things look so easy to do, and your a great aunt as well.
Your smile inspired me and many others around me, and mainly around you.
I wish i could have some inspirational words to say to you or anything else to make you smile.
If every word I say could make you smile I'll talk forever...
You know i love your Pjs, and hangiing with you in the pier in Nanciyaga, or just staying up till really late just beacuse.
I love to translate for you when you need help and you end up all in white cream, or how happy you make me feel when you are happy.
I wish i had been with you in your last route but you know i did my best to catch you up.
Im just doing great.
and im happy i was there this week end.
thank u guerita
clink clink

2 comments:

Sonia Villaseñor said...

Aqui estamos los 2 con una sonrisa muy sincera!... Ya comienzo a extrañar

Sonia Villaseñor said...

Los 2 estamos con una sonrisa muy sincera.... y ya comienzo a extrañar!

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons