Thursday, May 12, 2005

cause i was special

I've got a Nokia sweatshirt that really fits me and well I really enjoy wearing, I've got it on a telcel contest.
I got up late cause yestarday i went out on a wednesday night, really unusual in myself, cause I usally don't go out by night, but well Jenny ask me to go and see her performance with her twin sister Ingrid at the SOULBAR. I know im bnot that type of guys who know all the procedure to call Jimmy or whatever name that the chain man has, but well there were'nt many people standing outside so we pass right away. Well I say we cause I invite out my friend Ingrid that well is obiously not Jenny's sister she came from PV so she was here for a week and yestaday was her lñast night here and well she was goin g to be an excelent compagnion cause well otherwise I was going to be there sitting all alone talking to myself.
THe good part was that jenny has a great voice, the other great thing is that Ingrid has a great scout conversation, and I have a great time.
A shit was that a soda was expensiver than a fucking beer, and well we didn't even finish our beers eventhough we stay there for a really long Time.
It was mostly jazz and well it was good but well id ont know why we end up talking about Raquel and well lots of memories and well stuff came up that put me a little down but well whatever.
We ask for the bill and went to have some dinner some tacos, so we head up to Manolos tacos in Vertis and we talk a little more about her and end up the night with a star in my car keys .

ANd well today i got up late for that and well i went to the japanise an the teaher starts reading somthing in japanise and i turn around to my neighbor and tell her how clear the lecture was:S( pure sarcasm).
And well actually went to see edith and show here some footage of the canadian contingen to the world scout moot and have a great time.

I'VE EEN HERE FOR A while and stil do'nt remeber what i was going to write in the firts place but well...

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons