Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pastes flas bakes



Is so funny how people start to show up in certains times of life, by any way, a hitchhike, facebook, msn, sms, or whatever.Where have I been? WHat am i doing?who the hell I am ?

Im not making really sense on what im talking or in this case writingand you know what i dont give a shit i hardly doubt many thingsIm thankfulli llike the cors and i fucking remeber when i bought their unplugged

i dont remember a specific san valentine day but i remeber Ibiza wrriten on it.

I dont remember wich holiday but remeber the tree and the kiss.

I dont remeber the day or the company but i remeber the nick names.

...

I dont remeber the day......

but i remeber the heart break

every time

that last goodbye

I was in a classroom

I was in her house

I was in Taiwan

I was in te Airport

I was in Switzerland

I was In Mexico

I was on the phone

I was there....................
---------------------------
Unas amigas muy queridas Sofy en las latas
y paws en guanajuato

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons