Sunday, June 11, 2006

de regreso en la carreterra


de regreso en la carreterra
Originally uploaded by clan154.
I was thinking a lot...

We went on a road trip to normandia, we spent mostly of the evening going over there and well the rest of it in the beach.
This beach didn't had sand instead rocks in small sizes, but really uncoftable for bare feet.
The water was fucking cold but nice to play and splash with others.
We ate over there and wait until 12o'clock to celebrate Ingas Birthday(a german girl who just turn 20).
Actually I talk to here about trips and what waz my point of view of life, and that travelling is my style of living , that i love to go around the world, and maybe it somtimes sound pretensious but the cool thing is true ...
I've been to many places and yestarday i was there in a rock beach in Normandi, where i spent the sunset and the night until today and come back.
Simple things in life may be the answer to happines, and yestarday i was balancing rocks, was throwing rocks into the ocean for several reasons, to make noices when they were many and they splash, to throw it as far as posiible or to make it bounce in the water.

We discuss in french german and english about the polar star, and wheres is north from where we where and stuff like that.
I wake up at the perfect time to catch the colors of the morning, and se its reflection in the other side of this beach.

The trip back home was quite calm, we stop in a mac donalds so the girls could go into the toilet but they all get a cofee I got an icecream...
I read big part of the way trying not to fallasleep not because of the book beacuese i was tired maybe it was a kinda cold night...

WHat I am looking for ...
actually I wasn't expecting to see that beach but i was there for a small second I was'nt going on that road trip and my gift was a goergeus colorfull awakening.

I dont intent to lose my way of looking things and get impress by things, small things that we think we have see or maybe it seems like is the first time...
Its always my first time today...

always....

(Im alone today I don't know tommorrow but thanks for everthing, what a fucking amazing sunrire, what a great soccer match, and keep smiling please, iluminate my world...)

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons