Tuesday, July 05, 2005


I was walking in Xalapa when i found this thing to be photograh and well again yestarday by the phone a friend of mine tell me she was gald that im so happy.
Bizzare...
Is funny to think im always happy or the other coment they envy my life and they would love to have my life, and i think to myself "they better think better of what they wish cause maybe, this isn't a great wish".
And what else is as always gettoing really late and im stil here with nothing great to do just babling around about this shity situation.
ANd how the emptynes will fill my soul eventhough there are some good landscapes in my road, and Im looking around not to lose of those great things in my pad.

cool green image Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blogs México BloGalaxia Licencia de Creative Commons